Friday, January 2, 2009

Oh BOY!

I have watched Twilight a few times online, of course it's not the best quality, but I was dying to see it. I couldn't wait for it to come out in my 1 screen theatre in my home town. Well, it's finally out! And yes, I am going to go see it.
I wasn't so sure about it when everyone was talking about the books, I'm usually not a book reader. Until my sister-in-law got Twilight, the first book. She finished it just before Thanksgiving. I asked her to borrow it, needless to say I was done with it that night. 400+ pages. I couldn't put it down. I had to find the New Moon, the second book. So while shopping on Black Friday, I bought it. And I was done with that one Saturday afternoon. Now, dying to get Eclipse, the third book, my husband and I went shopping on Sunday, and it was no where to be found. Four stores, and nothing. What was I going to do?! My very good friend Kimm, of Where's Waldo, had the books on her computer. She oh so kindly sent them to me, and I was onto reading Eclipse. I have never been into a series of bookd before in my whole life! Needless to say I finished Eclipse Wednesday, and I was onto Breaking Dawn! Breaking Dawn only ruled my world for another day and a half. I then found the copy of Midnight Sun that Stephenie posted on her website. I finished that in about 8 hrs. But since reading the series, I now have unrealistic expectations of men. Sorry love!

No comments:

Post a Comment