Monday, December 29, 2008

you have been forewarned

I've never been the 'blogger' type, but I decided to see what all the fuss was about. I guess it's like a journal, I was never one for those either. I could never keep up with myself long enough to sit and write what I had done that day. So if I don't get on here and post a blog for long periods of time, there's my excuse.
I come from a small town of about 7,000 population. We have a McDonald's, Subway, 3 pizza joints, 3 gas stations, a 1 show movie theater, and a bowling alley. Surprised that I have never blogged before? Surprisingly, so am I since I just read that last sentence back to myself. What a boring little town!
I am married. I have 2 children. I have a house. Two cars. I guess the only thing missing is the picket fence, and the dog named 'Fido'. Nah, I don't do dogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment